Jul 16, 2011

Silly fake ad project

What do you do when it's friday morning and there's not much going on, you're in a studio with plenty of toys and props to play with ? Yeap, me too, I totally would !
So I used some beans that gracefully preserved from the previous shoot we did for Dr Oetker (some great healthy tasty recipes to accompany their Ristorante pizzas coming soon) and pretended the beans have had a party and like any party, there are some that are slower to move out or to go to the next place, so some are still there and the Heinz bottle just arrives too late...typical...

Anyway after doing that, I thought of a few other silly ads so I ll be doing some in the next coming days using the same ideas that we see in ads ...like humanising food or pretending some liquids are alive... you know...
Here's what I have to show so far !!





No comments: