Jun 19, 2012

New behind-the-scene videos

I've been blessed, I've had a lot of fun in the last few months, a lot of varied shoots in which that I've assisted versatile Trevor Hart who can handle it all, Dublin Bus madness, Supervalu Andalucian heat, Guinness night shoot, Bank of Ireland lifestyle shoot, and a Euro special Meteor roaming campaign ! Here are a few recent ones where I had a chance to shoot quick behind the scenes videos on the go and on the run ! The details and stories behind each of them can be found on Trevor's blog...enjoy !








These were mostly shot with Fujifilm X10 (occasionally Canon G11)...and editing in FCP7. Music : Danosongs, Garageband, Jarabe de Palo...
Coming soon, a series of videos I did for a potterer, very different ball game from shooting people, quite exciting and challenging !




www.sylviephotography.com



No comments: