Jun 24, 2013

A landscape which made me cry

Surfing through websites & images, you get into this zone that doesn't have time or space, you're in there, jumping from link to link. How I came across these series of images called European Battlefields by Peter Hebeisen, where wars had been fought, I do not remember. But my eyes became watery when this particular image appeared, as if unearthing a deep old feeling in me. It's just such a delicate, sensitive, beautiful composition, in an understated magical moment of the day.
There's such a delicate balance in life, from tragedies to joy, beauty to horror. These series really give me the desire to go out there and enjoy & capture all the beauty around. Hopefully I ll get to see these prints one day !

Copyright Peter Hebeisen





No comments: