Jun 25, 2013

Tick tock tick tock the beauty of time

I haven't shot still life for a while so I grabbed the opportunity to get a hand on a beautiful Hilfiger watch (thank you Pascal !). I recently found a cute mini clock in the euro shop Tiger which is my new found treasure, all sorts of fun items with great designs, flashy colours and little prices.

You nearly wish your camera sensor & your lense weren't that good when you see all the spots & dust barely visible to the human eye you get in the pictures, from working with Trevor Hart on the Craft Council of Ireland product library, I learnt to polish and re polish products whether I could humanly see any dust, but unfortunately when the dust is inside the product, that's an extra bit of work for Photoshop !
I just love the precision required to light these small but subtle objects.







No comments: